IT'S OUR FIFTH ANNUAL ONE FRAME OF WHITE CONTEST
PRESENTING THE BEST LINEUP OF PRIZES WE'VE EVER HAD!
FIRST PLACE - Z8 Desktop Workstation, courtesy of HP, with a QUADRO P6000 GPU, courtesy of NVIDIA.
third PLACE - 12 Month license of FLAME, courtesy of autodesk
FOURTH PLACE - 12 Month license of FLARE, courtesy of autodesk
ninth PLACE - $99 Gift certificate for training at fxphd, courtesy of fxphd.
FREE LICENSES OF FLAME AND SAPPHIRE SPARKS TO USE FOR YOUR ENTRY!
Everyone who registers for One Frame of White receives a FREE 3-Month License of Flame for Mac AND Sapphire Sparks to use for their entry! Courtesy of Autodesk and Boris FX, respectfully. Details on how to obtain your licenses will be emailed to you once you register.
- It's simple: Come up with the most amazing idea you can think of and create it in Flame - using only ONE FRAME OF WHITE as your starting point. YOU CANNOT BRING IN ANY FOOTAGE, 3D MODELS, FONTS, etc. It all has to be generated inside Flame.
- You can use any of the tools in Flame, including the default 3D models, plus Sapphire Sparks, the built-in Matchbox shaders and the LOGIK Matchbox collection. You cannot write custom a Matchbox shader for your entry. The LOGIK Matchbox collection is available at https://logik-matchbook.org/.
- Your work must be done in one Batch Group or in multiple BFX segments on a single timeline.
- Audio is optional, meaning that it won't be considered in the judging.
- Your entry can not be any longer than 60 seconds.
- We have a Theme this year: "5". Your entry must have something to do with "5". How you interpret it is entirely up to you.
- The contest starts NOW! You MUST REGISTER to enter the contest. Entries are due by 11:59:59pm EST on July 8, 2018.
- For the complete list of contest rules, click here.
2018 One Frame of White Registration Form
If you are interested in participating in this year's One Frame of White contest, please fill out the form below. Once you have registered, we will contact you with information on how to obtain your temp licenses of Flame for OS X and Sapphire Sparks. (Note: We will start issuing temp licenses the week of 4/16/18.)